(Like the map says, "YOU ARE HERE.")
- Outbound links sometimes open in a separate window, but in any case, outbound links are not to be construed in any way, shape or fashion as a ringing endorsement. You leave here? You're on your own.
I "penned" (typed) my first horoscopes in 1987. The horoscopes have been published since 1993, online since 1994, the weekly since 1995, and the web journal, astrofish.net/xenon, since 1998. That's monthly, weekly and daily.
The opinions are my own. Use of this site, and anything that crosses the gateway here, is governed by the rules, regulations, and so on in the fine print (terms of service &c.)
- Copyright 1993-(current year here) by Kramer Wetzel for astrofish.net. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior written consent from the author.
"Culcullus non facit monachum." [Use of this site acknowledges agreement to ALL the fineprint.]
(Parenthetical: more info here.)
Astrofish.net will not be responsible for any damage done to your own computer, nor any data that gets corrupted, or if this site causes frogs to rain down from the sky.
Astrofish.net does not serve sandwiches or meals; however, you may bring something to eat.
astrofish.net horoscopes are certified organic, Fair Trade and Rainforest Alliance.
Republication and redissemination of the contents of this screen or any part of this website are expressly prohibited without prior astrofish.net written consent.
- All submissions to Kramer Wetzel and/or astrofish.net shall become the exclusive property of FGS World HQ and Kramer Wetzel, and they will have the right to use them free of charge, in any manner and in any medium, forever and throughout the world. It is the client's responsibility to ensure the proper paperwork is on file prior to getting a reading. Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material may be removed from the site. No toque por favor.
Cancellation policy: failure to honor scheduled appointments still incurs the fiscal liability - no shows still have to pay.
astrofish.net is an independent third party content publisher, which may on occasion receive some form of compensation for content published, be it in the way of free product samples, money, and, or other form of compensation. As an independent third party content publisher, every effort is made to ensure that the information on this website remains as impartial and as accurate as possible.
Acceptance of terms of service:
By using this site, you signify your agreement to all terms, conditions, and notices contained or referenced herein ("The Fineprint"). If you do not agree to the fineprint please do not use this site. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update or revise the fineprint. Please check the fineprint periodically for changes. Your continued use of this site following the posting of any changes to the fineprint constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1141 N Loop 1604 E #105
San Antonio, TX 78232
"The sheer improbability of the events depicted hereunder
is the surest proof that such events did, indeed, occur."
Like many other Web sites, astrofish.net makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
DoubleClick DART Cookie:
.:: Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to astrofish.net and other sites on the Internet.
astrofish.net has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
This site is a work of fiction. Any similarity to actual persons either living or dead, is purely coincidental. We assume no liability or responsibility for the content of this website. It is provided as is as we are not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages. Also, for the avoidance of doubt, this site does not represent the views of our employers.
- You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.
This policy is valid from 13 December 2011
This site is a personal site written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Kramer.
This site accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this site is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this site receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the author's own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
ASTROFISH.NET is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
"Due to the substantial increase in ammo cost you can no longer expect a warning shot!"
- I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."